Borden-Lombardi Realty is pleased to announce that broker Liane Lombardi was awarded the 2015 CT Five Star Real Estate Agent Award!
Five Star Professional partnered with Connecticut Magazine to identify real estate professionals in the Connecticut area who deliver outstanding service and client satisfaction. Award winners will be featured in Connecticut Magazine in March 2015, for an audience of more than 346,500 affluent and influential readers!
Recent homebuyers were surveyed by mail, phone and online, asking them to evaluate their real estate agent on 10 important attributes of service:
- Overall Satisfaction
- Market knowledge
- Negotiation skills
- Customer service
- Finds the right home
- Marketing of the home
- Closing preparation
- Post sale service
- Also, Whether They Would Recommend their Real Estate Agent to a Friend
About 2015 Connecticut Five Star Real Estate Agent Professionals:
- The research process incorporated a statistically valid sample to identify the professionals in the local market who scored highest in overall satisfaction.
- Each professional was screened against state governing bodies to verify that licenses are current and no disciplinary actions are pending.
- Professionals must be actively employed as a licensed professional for a minimum of three years.
- Professionals must satisfy a minimum client volume or production on a one-year and three-year basis.
- Five Star Professionals do not pay a fee to be included in the research or the final list.
The final list of 2015 Connecticut Five Star Real Estate Agents is a select group, representing less than 7 percent of real estate agents in the area.
Borden-Lombardi Realty is a full service real estate firm offering: Teamwork, Experience, Creativity and Effort. The two principals, Richard Borden and Liane Lombardi, have almost 30 years of combined experience and would be happy to help you or someone you know with your real estate needs. Call 860-268-8115 today! www.BordenRealtyCT.com